Wednesday, November 5, 2008

america's high lights, OBAMA

I was listening to his speech a while ago and I catch these very significant phrase of his speech. Of course I just don’t believe and admire very flowery speeches. I’ve heard a lot of that even in our native country, a lot of promises, etc…
Here it is……
This victory alone is not the change we seek - it is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It cannot happen without you.
What I like these phrase the most is the humility of him accepting the fact that he could not make it alone. And that people of America just give him a change to make a better leader. I know for a fact that almost all the winners of different battles pretends to be the servant of there people. I may not know Obama and his background that well, but I hope he could really uphold the necessary things in order for US to go back to its normal or for a better AMERICA.
The challenge and pressure is there and a lot of people is holding on to him that he can be able to run the country as good as he can. I’m pretty sure he knows exactly what has to be done, as a lot of people all over the world expect a lot for his leadership.
Give that black guy a chance, not only because of his colour but also because of what he has to give to America. Every American (Hispanic, black, white, Asian etc) has right to contribute to make America a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment